Tuesday, July 5, 2011

And the Next Chapter Begins....

This past weekend I finally made the big move from Chicago to Hoboken and even though leaving Chicago was definitely very bittersweet for me I feel that all I am going to gain will by far make up for all I had to leave behind. I made some really great friends out there, was able to mature as a person and make myself a pretty darn good life, and got closer to a great uncle!!! Overall it was 3 truly life altering years and though I may have put up a brave face when I moved there it was definitely one of the most intimidating and scary things I had ever done in my life. And I have come out of it feeling like a completely new competent and resourceful woman. Cliche maybe but it's incredible to see where I was versus where I am right now. Quite the transformation!


The last week in Chicago was of course exhausting what with all of the packing and seeing people for the last time, but I managed to do it all and ended up jumping on a plane, in complete zombie form btw, to head to Hoboken and then down to the shore for fourth celebrations!

The whole situation actually ended up working perfectly as I can't get into my new place until mid July so after the movers came and got my stuff I was able to focus on relaxing and rejuvenating myself during the 3-day wkend. Jeff picked me up from the airport friday evening and it was immediately off to LBI for a long weekend of beaching, drinking, and all around good times! We ended up having fabulous weather, add in some amazing cooking, tasty beverages, and an ocean and I'm set! Weirdest thing was actually on saturday there were all of these little jelly like things floating in the ocean.... no one had ever seen them before but we figured out that they clean the water and man they sure did cause the next day when they weren't there the water was all cloudy and murky! crazy little things but you couldn't put your hands in the water cause they would hit up against you!!! eek so creepy! haha


Overall it was a fantastic wkend and it was amazing to be with Jeff and not have to worry about going home at the end of it or when we would next see each other. It's been three years of constantly feeling like you're never getting enough time together and then even before that in college we would have summers apart and trips for school apart. Overall it's one of the more surreal feelings I've ever had to know that we can be togther, count on each other, and basically make awesome plans for the forseeable future! And as if the move itself didn't just feel right but it was like everything went our way the entire time! No traffic, no drama, no nothing and it all got topped off with one of the most spectacular fireworks shows that I have ever experienced. We went to see the Macy's Fireworks on the Hudson river and it was incredible. Shapes, and brilliant colors! At one point there was even hearts sent up there which I'm sure sounds incredibly cheesy but it's pretty hard to not think wow, in some small universe caused this way we have a huge fireworks show giving its support to us. Again very cheesey but I think everyone should have a incredible night like that where you just feel as if the whole world is rooting for you and this great man in your life. It actually made me understand the woman who wants huge weddings with insane decorations and demonstrations! Why shouldn't everyone have a "what feels like the world is celebrating with you" night. Though that will never be me I do know that this is not a night I will ever forget and I can not be MORE excited for this new chapter in my life! I will have new tasks at work, a new city and activities to experience, friends to experience it all with, and most of all a wonderful person to share it all with! Couldn't be more excited so thank you 2011 for thus far being a fantastic year!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hi look my blog if you interested by furniture cardboard

look my blog and leave me a message

Bye . Yvonne

Discover said...

This blog you describe you experience and I enjoyed it.
See and Know

Sac Hermes Kelly said...

Sacs à main Hermès sont bien connus pour leurs matériaux et designs classiques luury mais chic Hermès sac birkin. Posséder un sac Hermes est un peu comme avoir une partie de l'ajustement des bijoux epensive pour la royauté. Matériaux Hermes sont célèbres en matière de qualité C peau de veau doux, taureau bébé et cuir de taureau adulte, et de chèvre. Peau de crocodile et cuir d'autruche sont certainement la rage avec des collectionneurs Hermès, après les collections Birkin et bolide. Hermes sacs à main produits garder endurer et toujours le 1er choix musthaves. Et en accord avec les temps, sacs Hermès ont changé à partir de votre chèque structuré les sacs doux, élégant et pratique. Hermes Lindy représentent que la transformation de style dans la société roi de la mode, un sac eceptionally amusant et chic qui peut être changé en deux looks différents pour juste un fourre-tout ou peut-être un sac à bandoulière. Probablement, Hermès vise à produire la marchandise qui a pour objectif de jeunes modernes et wellheeled, parce que le sac Lindy est un superbe entre mi occasionnel et l'élégance, la polyvalence et highfashion. Bien au contraire de ce que Hermes utilisé pour, ce sac est de la disponibilité et la commodité importante lorsque vous voyagez autour. Thelindybagcombines le genre de Hermes et multifonction avec l'option bandoulière réglable et la capacité. Après son succès retentissant dans défilé, Lindy a été sélectionné dans les villes de mode célèbres comme Paris, Florence et Milan, etc, et la propagation flamboyante popularité du monde de la mode entrelacé avec incroyables longues listes d'attente. En raison de sa conception unique à la fois accentuer le style et la performance, sac Lindy est largement considérée comme un autre? C'est même sac que les autres sacs Hermès luury. Depuis les débuts d'Hermès Lindy, il est devenu une résidence préférée, car il est livré avec une sensation plus décontractée avec tous les sophistiquée Hermes tactile est reconnu pour. Le Lindy porte un compartiment double face pour faciliter la séparation et l'utilisation, en plus d'un centre qui s'effondre tout en étant transporté. Hermes Lindy est calme parfait si vous aurez envie d'avoir un large éventail de peu. Elle s'effondre dans le centre si elle est vide, mais epands facilement prendre en charge toutes vos goodies girly. Nous méritons tous un peu d'indulgence à l'occasion. Quand il est déjà quelque temps que vous avez choyé vous, Lindy est un sac Hermes luurious aussi il peut très bien être précisément le thing.Dress il ou elle habiller vers le bas Hermès pas cher. Mettez-le sur un porte-monnaie étant à main ou même un sac à bandoulière. Ce sac à main attirante est vraiment polyvalente, il est facile de justifier que le prix lourd Hermes demander sac Hermès. nous vous offrons pas cher hermes kelly cheapcoolworld, cheapcoolworld hermeskellycheapcoolworld Articles connexes hermes liste de prix des sacs, Hermes Kelly, cet article à un ami! Recevez articles comme celui-ci directement à votre bo Hermès sac pas cher! Abonnez-vous gratuitement dès aujourd'hui!
Hermès Pas Cher

Iman Zalis ;) said...

I just started Blogging and please look at my blog. thanks :)

Anonymous said...

That is so so so cool