Sunday, December 13, 2009

Xmas Trees!

our tree, it's slightly blurry but the roomie was a couple drinks in. :) it's got a million lights with gold ornaments and red accents. Gorgeous! I have seriously just sitting in my living room and staring at it! To the left you can see our second (and fake) xmas tree. Its silver with lights and blue and silver ornaments. very pretty as well but I'm a real tree kinda gal.

I had a lovely weekend with tres christmas parties. Saturday morning was slightly rough, always remember to eat dinner when drinking, but my roomie was awesome and dealt with my whining fantastically well. I was amazed with her patience. But we had a grand ole time spending hours in crazy chicago traffic and in lines at the packed booze and food stores. SERIOUSLY it was insane how busy everywhere we went was.

Now it's off to a going away party tonight... wish it were closer than WP!!! haha, i'm so lazy


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Pretty pretty leaning tree! Do you have that tied down at all? That is a serious lean!!!

What is WP? And THREE Christmas parties? Yikes

Hal said...

No it's not tied down at all but it won't fall, I've checked. the lean totally cracks me up though.

WP is wicker park, haha the neighborhood Jamie lives in.

Lisa said...

It's a little odd that you have another WP in your life. Mary O (from radio!) would say that is a synchrocity. I have no idea how to spell that. Was the party good?

Hal said...

what is my first WP? I can only think of WPI which is not the same... haha

the party was very good! we had a great turnout and everyone loved our apt. I got so many compliments!