Monday, March 9, 2009

I've been

I've been here...

in Macau, being this (literally I was a relay over walkies today)


and climbing this (totally had to go like 100m over the floor to find sprinkler heads and make sure they were positioned correctly. I went because no one bigger than me would even possibly make it). 

That is scaffolding made of bamboo by the way...fantastically not sturdy. haha. I don't weigh much more than a small chinese man, so when he went first and didn't fall I was fine....that was what I told myself. 

And finaly looking like this...

yea, humidity sucks here and my hair is freakishly curly and spastic! doesn't make for a nice looking hairdo when you have nice angled bangs and stuff. Throw a hard hat on that and it's the picture of beauty! :) 

having a blast and learning so much on site though, work can actually be fun when you aren't stuck behind a freaking computer all day!!!!!

Have a good march everyone, does not seem like I will be posting much. 

6 comments:

Andhari said...

LOL busy woman, the last pic is hilarious! :)

Hal said...

I know! Made me crack up when I saw it! and unfortunately my hair is actually like that. Humidity is horrendous.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm incredibly jealous. Sounds like what the business trip.

Anonymous said...

er...quite the business trip...I must be getting tired.

Lisa said...

Great posting! Very descriptive, love, love, love the hair! I had the same thing in Puerto Rico -- just go with it!

Hal said...

Oh it certainly is quite the business trip, and no worries. I understand being tired from work.

The hair...I can not handle, I take like two showers a day so I don't look ridiculous. haha