Saturday, January 2, 2010

Xmas in Pics

I'm busy still recuperating from the holiday season but here are a few great pics from the whirlwind!

Our pretty christmas tree. It was so big compared to my personal little one for the apt. Though I did love them both and can't quite get rid of mine yet :) Luckily I have a understanding roommate.
My sister likes to think she is the ghettoist girl living the "thug life."

How to get rowdy siblings to quiet down! Have them build gingerbread houses! Of course a competition is formed out of it, see the M on the door.

My mother being annoyed with my picture taking! We had had a long day by then filled with champagne, wine, cooking, and cleaning! exhausting!

NEW YORK!
my sister likes to believe she's taller than me.... she's totally not!

And here we are being nice.


Most of the NYC crew. SAdly my mom was taking the pic, but aren't we all cute! It was such a gorgeous day to walk around the city! loved it. A fantastic indian lunch followed as well..mmmm


Loved this in the city, they are trees on top of a building. SO COOL!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cool pictures!!! Especially the one where I look so glamorous!!!!