Tuesday, January 12, 2010

only 40 texts and a little gaga

so quick wkend recap cause the beginning of it was so awesome! But here is my very blurry pic of lady gaga at the concert! It was amazing and wonderful and soooooo much fun. We just danced our ass off! Luckily we got there early enough to see a bit of Jason Derulo as well who was an unexpected surprise. I don't know much of his stuff but he was a good dancer and it was fun. Then before she actually came on they played a bunch of michael jackson and every danced their butts off as well!


And here we are looking cute. We weren't totally gaga'd out but we tried! haha can't help it that we aren't insanely crazy like her!


After that the wkend was just eh. We did manage to get out and check out some of the smaller boutiques on broadway which was nice since I keep walking past them but never go in! I found a couple pairs of cute earrings! not new for me, I have a jewelry problem. haha

Now on to some awesome texts that I have gotten in the past week or so....

  • From one of my good friends from college whom I haven't seen (except for like 4 hours) in months " I think i'm wearing a pair of your underwear."

haha yep, I got that at like 9 in the morning and it cracked me up for the whole day. I followed it up with "what the hell do I make with that?"

  • And earlier this week from the roomie... "I was so spacey I actually bought a homeless person a coffee, that would never happen on a normal day!"

Have to love both of them, they kept me smiling throughout the whole day! I'm documenting them becuase my silly ghetto phone can only hold 40 texts and that for me is like a normal day. so sadly I have to delete them :(

Happy Tuesday Everyone! It's trivia night tonight! Loooooovvvvve it!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

This posted on a thursday? Is that odd?