Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Wkend

So this past weekend ended up being very fun. Not that I didn't expect it to but there are lots of things going on at work and I wanted to just forget about everything. Well I successfully did!

Fri night my roommate and I had some people over to watch the Opening Ceremonies and then we went out and had a dance party! Then on sat after recuperating and finally getting myself out of bed right around noon :) the roomy and I decided that it was finally time to reorganize our living room. It turned into quite the process with cleaning and stuff everywhere! but it was awesome. We then met up with some ladies and went ice skating at the Wrigley field rink! Didn't really like having to pay to skate but it did mean that the rink itself wasn't nearly as packed as the one at Millenium field. The skating itself was very fun! I love going at least once a year, would love to go more but first I need to get my own pair of skates. After skating we went and grabbed some food. We had 6 ladies out and having fun! great way to counteract valentines day I say! Sunday was seeing Dear John, def not as good as I wanted it to be. In fact I just left feeling like eh. i guess it was good they finally ended up together. And then this guy that I've been talking to for the past week or so was getting back into the city and asked if I wanted to grab some food. So.. ended up having myself a little valentine date anyway which was very nice. We had a nice dinner and then ended with some drinks. He is cute and fun to talk to. I think it'll be fun to see where it goes. :)

so that was my weekend. def the type of pick-up I needed... here's to the rest of February!

No comments: