Friday, November 13, 2009

The CTA is out to get me


So this past weekend I lost my wallet while out and about and it really isn't such a horrible thing as it only had a credit card, my license, and CTA car, more just inconvenient and annoying. So now of I have been using the non chicago card CTA ticket but it's a pain because most of the machines only take cash and I typically take the bus so I have to think ahead. Then yesterday I finally ended up at an EL station that had the credit card machine adn I threw like 20bucks on that card. Figured my new chicago plus card would be around by next week. THEN myroomie and I checked out this art showing last night and stopped off at Bar Louies first... let me tell you those cocktails are insane! 1 went straight to my head, 2 made it so we were pretty close to drunk as we headed towards the art show. Needless to say when we got on the train back I have absolutely no idea where I put the CTA pass. I'm hoping that maybe I slipped it into the bag holding the things I bought but I didn't even think of that this morning and had to rummage around for quarters to pay for my commute this morning.


so that's about all i've got this fine friday...haven't even had the motivation to write emails today! (that's towards you mom, your novel like email intimidated me!!) Now i'm just waiting till it's time to walk out this door. Cousin time tonight and then a friends going away party tomorrow. Should be a pretty busy wkend!


Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comment:

Bayjb said...

That sucks about losing the CTA card twice. That would be my nightmare. Hope you get yours this week!