Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Buying new things is Awesome!

I JUST BOUGHT THIS!!!!

It's been something I have been pondering over and thinking about for awhile now and I do believe the time has come. I would love to spend this coming spring and summer taking some courses and learning more about photography in general. I have always loved taking pictures and trying to be creative by seeing different angles. I also can tell that I am fairly good at it, not at all good in the professional, sell my stuff kind of way, but I do think I can take some nice shots. So yes, this will be showing up in 7-10 business days and I can not even express how excited I am! I'm gonna be a picture taking fiend!!! just hope it's not too heavy.... :)

6 comments:

Bayjb said...

WOW that is gorgeous! I definitely want an SLR. let me know if it's heavy and how you like it when it arrives.

Hal said...

sure will!!! and thanks!

Lisa said...

Oh no no no. You have a better camera THAN ME??? Something is wrong with THIS PICTURE. Ha ha, get it??

Hal said...

It just arrived!!!! So quickly!! I can't believe it's supposed to snow all wkend. I'm still goign to be out and freezing my butt off playing with it.

Allie said...

You won't regret it! I've used the D90 for a year, and I love it. I actually JUST bought the D700 half an hour ago (yay!). I definitely recommend classes at Chicago Photography Center - and spring is the best time to start.

Hal said...

Oh i'm so happy you said Chicago Photography Center! I've been looking at a whole bunch and couldn't decide which ones I wanted to do! I'll def look more closely at those now! thanks.