Friday, September 18, 2009

Dirty Chai!


I have found my new perfect, fabulous, amazing drink. This combination of two wonderful coffee-ish flavors are my two favorite things to get and now a little coffee shop in Hoboken has done the unthinkable. I'll stop raving now and tell you all what a dirty chai is. It is a chai latte with shots of espresso in it! yes ma'am, coffee and chai mixed. Good hot or iced, small or large.

now I'm sure this drink has been out there for awhile, that maybe many others have known what it is for eons now, but for me it is now my go to drink. I am even going to become one of those annoying people in the Starbucks line who takes a full minute to spell out their order. Yep, pretty exciting!

can you tell I have no idea what to post..... happy friday everyone!

3 comments:

Tomasen said...

YOu should check out Carlos bakery. My kids LOVE that place because of the show on TLC called Cake Boss. I think it is Hoboken.

As for you drink...seems like it packs quite a punch!!

Hey...I might be doing a gig out in Chicago on November 6th.

Love,
t

Molly said...

Love that photo, and that *does* sound delicious! Mmmm coffee...

Allie said...

Brilliant! Sounds delicious.