Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Red, Yellow, Orange

My new favorite place at my home home. it gets an amazing amount of sunlight and very little wind so it is the perfect place to read and be warm even during these chillier fall days.

And using that as a segway fall is most def here, not even knocking on my shoulder anymore saying hello I'm coming. Nope it is everywhere around you here in good 'ole nh. Mom and I went hiking yesterday and it was absolutely gorgeous with all the red, yellow, & orange leaves above, below, and floating through the air. Though I do hate to say goodbye to summer the crisp fall days can be enjoyable and the colors of the trees are to die for. Every cloud has a silver lining or something like that right?

Countdown to the start of work begins tomorrow....26 days till adult time, 24 days till hell exam. 19 days till I move in to the new apt though!!! eek, and columbus day wkend should be a blast!

1 comment:

Tomasen said...

I was just thinking I needed to getup there for a hike! What are you all doing this weekend?
Love,
t