Monday, December 8, 2008

Have you Ever?

I stole this from a new blog that I've just found From Sparkly to Single and got excited about it. The meme things I've seen don't always catch my eyes, but I'm excited about this one. So here goes.

Have you ever…

1. gone on a blind date? I have not. Not a lot of dating has occured in my life just one serious relationship.

2. skipped school? My highschool was private and if you were on the Head's List (similar to dean's list) you were not required to go to all your classes. So I would routinely skip probably one every other day. In college, of course but I was then left with a huge guilt trip because most of my classes in college were fairly difficult.

3. watched someone die? No. And I hope it stays that way.

4. been on a plane? Oh yes. I love love love traveling and am willing to go anywhere anytime. In fact I have never been on more planes in one year than I have this past 6 months and I'm not seeing that end.

5. been on the opposite side of your country? The farthest west I have been is New Mexico which is pretty far so we're gonna go with a yes.

6. swam in the ocean? For sure, but I much prefer freshwater. Unless of course I'm in the mood for body surfing. But truthfully I can't touch the bottom of the ocean becuase it freaks me out so much what could be down there.

7. had your booze taken away by the cops? I was walking home one night with a red solo cup and a cop stopped me, asked my age (I wasn't 21 yet), and made me pour the cup out. I then started bawling and sayign that my apt was right there (it was like 2 houses down) and he should just let me go home. Gotta say he def got more than he bargained for and was horrified once I started crying!
Side note: I had been having a very bad night and was just heading home to go to bed and forget it all. 

8. lettered in high school sport? Field Hockey baby! I actually hate running but my highschool didn't have a swim team and I was forced to play a sport.

9. cried yourself to sleep? Numerous times, crying for me is a release.

10. played cops and robbers? On bikes! But come to think of it I don't really remember the robbers being caught so I think we just chased each other around. We def called it cops and robbers though.

11. sung karaoke? Not ever at a karaoke club, that is a goal of mine but def other times, couldn't list them now for some reason.

12. paid for a meal with coins only? Ummm can't say I have. Coffees, bagels, things like that that cost under $5.

13. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Ummm I feel like everything I've done in life has been something I wouldn't think I would do. Go backpacking and dogsledding junior year of highschool, going to an engineering college, moving to Chicago and leaving my friends.

14. cheated on an exam? Yes but I wouldn't consider it cheating as it was always just working with the person next to me. I only ever needed to get help on math and engineering tests where you are just bouncing ideas off one another. So in my mind it's not cheating but I guess technically it is.

15. made prank phone calls? Nope, never understood those.

16. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? Never had the nose situation, but I've definetely laughed so hard I had to spit out whatever was in my mouth.

17. caught a snowflake on your tongue? One of the best things about snowstorms!

18. watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Oh yes, but to be truthful it was always when I had not gone to bed yet. Mornings are not my friend.

19. been kissed under the misteltoe? Nope. I have never actually had anything to do with mistletoe.

20. ever been arrested? No, and knock on wood, cross my fingers, I never will.

21. gone ice skating? Yes, but not in a very long time.

22. been skinny dipping outdoors? Is that more risky than indoors?? And yes I have.

23. had a nickname? I definetly have had my number but I've never been a huge fan of them. Off of Hallie you get Hal, Hal-bop, i'm out.

24. been on TV? I do not believe so, unless for a silly school function or something like that.

Hope you enjoyed, I certainly had fun doing it and it killed a good chunk of time at work.

No comments: