Monday, February 23, 2009

Energy? Emails? Deleting?

I opened up an email tonight from a completely unexpected person and completely burst into tears. It was an incredibly surprising experience for me as I don't think I've ever been so affected by a simple email. I was literally sobbing and shaking, and while it only lasted for about 10 minutes it was very intense. After I finally calmed down I really had no idea what I wanted to do with this information that I had just received and all I could think was oh my effing god. This does not & will not make sense at all because I have not given any details whatsoever about the whole situation, but I feel like it's interestingly enough tying into this crazy energy field I have had going on around me the past week or so. I mean the fact that I just immediately burst into tears after seeing two words is crazy enough when it comes to me. 
But to explain energy, on sat morning I woke up and went to see something online and my safari opened up and then immediately quit on me. I didn't touch it, try to put in a website anything. It loaded the apple page and then kaput. So I tried a couple times, installed some updates, restarted, etc. still nothing, zip nada. I had to bring my friend touristing so I put it down and thought maybe it just needed some time so when we got back to my place after I tried again and nope. Biting the bullet I called up an apple support number and after close to 2 hours on the phone it ended up that something had happened with my account and I had to delete it and lots of other crazy computer shit. Luckily I did not lose any of my pictures or music so I was cool with it.

Then at work today, I went to open up a Microsoft word document (2007) which I don't have and all of a sudden the entire program crashed on me. After going and finding the lovely IT people they worked on it for about an hour or so it turned out that something was wrong with MY ACCOUNT on my work laptop. LIke for real???? Yet again though, I lost no settings or documents. I almost thought like maybe I should delete and reinstall myself...i mean that's the only thing you could get from that right? To which my mother said...yea that would be dumb, you should not get that from that! haha. But looking at what my night has been like I feel like maybe I shouldn't think about deleting myself, but maybe taking a look back at what I've gathered in my 22 years and bringing it forward into right now. Renewed and reformatted. 

My mother is currently in Sedona, Ar where I guess there are big energy vortexes and she said that she went to a consultation the other day and the Shama?? or whoever kept seeing me while she was diagnosing my mother and letting her connect with her inner child. And I had to laugh at that because while my mom is trying to find her inner child I feel like I am fighting to find the professional young woman who is going to succeed in her chosen field. 

Eh, lots of energy and finding talk here, even after it I still don't know exactly what I am thinking, I do believe though that it ties together somehow. But now I am off to bed, after not doing nearly as much to prepare for Macau as I would like, haha, but it was a good night. Let's just hope I'm able to sleep now.... 

On a thank you note: While I was walking home from Target tonight (with 4 enormous bags...I need lots of things for Macau) a lovely lady stopped and offered me a ride down to where I could catch my bus. So thank you Jeanette, and your lovely daughter Sophia! It was awesome to not have to walk in the freezing cold!

3 comments:

Bayjb said...

Wow that is so nice that you got a ride to the bus stop. Totally a nice little reminder about the kindness of people. I hate MS 2007. We have it too and it's so frustrating.

Hal said...

Yea I was really surprised. I had so much stuff too that I could barely fit in her car! (Haha, I sound like a shopping fiend, but I'm traveling for the next month and needed stuff.) It totally made my night though cause she saved me like 20 minutes of walking, and I needed to be home.

Tomasen said...

This is wild!!