Monday, February 2, 2009

11 DAYS!


In a fabulous 11 days I will be jetting of to Hollywood!! 

"pretty woman 
walking down the street 
pretty woman
the kind I like to meet" 

Best movie ever! But seriously I am so excited! It's all gonna be sunshiney and warm and oooey gooey fun friendness!! I've never been out to California before so I'm psyched to finally be getting there! Though it is supposed to be pushing 50 here by the end of this week so maybe I'll be all set for warmer weather! haha. 

So yea that's my shameless I'm going on a great vacation post. Def gonna keep talking about it cause I'm so excited!!! But 11 days till the flowers!! Gotta love when the universe is good to you! 

3 comments:

Tomasen said...

Hmmm...I remember going to sunny california in January one year...it may not be as green and lush as you are looking for. It will be warmer though! Lots of brown in Sunny Cal...at least where I was!! Even look at your Hollywook picture.
I am off to Florida on Friday and I just can't wait. Five days of sunshine and palm trees on the beach, by the pool...whatever. Got a stack of books and I am ready!!
Not trying to burst your bubble...I just wish I had been warned about the many browns of California!! Parts of the brown are acutally cool looking!!

Lisa said...

Linda said this is the bestest time to go to California, she said the hills are alive -- green and lush.

Whatever the case, it will be warm, you can bet on that!!

Now Florida, they've been having a lot of cold.

Hal said...

Hahaha!! I don't even care if it's green, I'm actually really looking forward to tans and blues (beach and ocean!!) but so excited!

Now I just need to get there, this has been the longest week in history and it's only Wed. argh!