Thursday, August 20, 2009

countryfest..who knew

went to countryfest this past weekend and had a absolutely wonderful time tail-gating and when we finally hit the concert we were just in time for SUGARLAND! yes I am obsessed but man were they awesome and anyone who hasn't heard of them should def go check that out. Our seats were the very last row and we had all this space behind us to dance our hearts out. It was amazing. so after sugarland was kenny chesney and sometime during the break before him and getting a beer/mingling/being bored I started talking to this guy who as far as I was concerned was a spitting image of Channing Tatum. Now for all of you who don't know who he is here you go...
yes, isn't he just gorgeous. But seriously this guy totally had the same angled strong jaw. And height. good lord was he tall! now granted I may have had a few drinks but we talked and danced and overall had a good time. I enjoyed it thoroughly. The most annoying part was he kept trying to get close while dancing and it was so damn HOT! yes, I did not even want his arms around me. lol. but all in all it was a success, cause not only did I get to dance with a channing lookalike but then I got to blast rock music as we drove out of countryfest! can you imagine the dirty looks we got with that??? haha

No comments: