Wednesday, August 12, 2009

That time of year :)


I am 23 today! Yessirre I am moving up another notch on the 20 yardstick and it feels eh. There have been so many firsts this year such as trying a new area of work (in china!), beginning this whole blogging lifestyle (including writing & meeting other fellow bloggers!), completing my Master's degree, becoming single, accepting a fulltime job. Overall, so many that I almost got used to everything being new and nothing normal. Not a bad thing at all but very interesting.

But beyond all that, I have become so happy figuring out what I want and how I can make that happen. I also feel like I relax more and allow life to just happen! so all is good and now I have another great year to look forward too. who knows where I will be at the end of that!

So today I am going to treat myself to something pretty, maybe a lovely coffee and then go partay it up in the city tonight. Wish you all an awesome Hallie Birthday Day!




5 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 23 years ago, when I was 23, I had you! Talk about starting something new! WOWSA.

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Lady!! So does this mean you're back in Chicago?
Hope you had a wonderful night, and honestly, it'll just keep getting better! :)

Hal said...

Nah, not in Chicago yet, another month or so. can't wait though. And thanks!

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing you at book club again when you're back

Bayjb said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hang out with you again when you're back