Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Looking for a place to live....

SUCKS!

so I am starting once again to look or a place to live when I come back to chicago and it is not going well. I really just want to find a place where I can be friends with my roommates and yet the place is decently clean and nice to live in. (along with having natural light, washer/dryer somewhere in the building, and an outdoor space) And yet, I can't seem to find that. granted I am trying to get this through craigslist which of course makes it hard enough but seriously....I just want a nice, fun, awesome place to live!

blah blah blah i know this is a ridiculous post, but I'm frustrated and tired of it... if anyone has any better ideas on how to go about finding a place to live in chicago please help me out!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You need to intend .. picture exactly what you want, picture yourself there ... and soon you will be!

Molly said...

So what date are you looking to move in? I'll keep my ears open :)

Hal said...

Early October...I would really appreciate that! thanks