Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Will I be posting more now that I'm working...?

So i'm a little slow at work adn don't really feel like reading about fire pumps so thought I'd do this cute little meme. It's kind of cool, like a snapshot of my life at this hour and day. Enjoy!

1-Where is your cell phone? right next to me
2- Your hair? freshly cut! luv it!
3-Your mother? making chocolate all day??? weirdo :)
4-Your father? oh working
5-Your favorite food? chocolate! cheese!
6-Your favorite drink? currently white grape vodka and selzer
7-Your dream last night? I don't remember dreams
8-Your dream/goal? loads but a big one is travel to australia
9-What room are you in? my cubby at work
10-Your hobby? reading
11-Your fear? monotony
12-Where do you want to be in 6 years? who knows, that's the fun part
13-Where were you last night? getting my haircut!
14-Something that you aren’t? outgoing with strangers
15-Muffin? BAGELS
16-Wish list item? ummm I'm pretty happy with things right now
17-Where did you grow up? NH
18-Last thing you did? just ate lunch! and set up a gym interview! yea working out
19-What are you wearing? khakis, cute black shirt, necklace
20-Your TV? in the living room?
21-Your pets? wish i had a cute doggie
22-Friends? spread out way too much
23- Your life? changing as always
24-Your mood? ansty
25-Missing someone? always
26-Vehicle? snazzy zipcars
27-Something you aren’t wearing? sweats... wish I were
28-Your favorite store? a great bookstore
29-Favorite color? blue
30-When was the last time you laughed? at lunch
31-Last time you cried? for real, like 3 weeks ago
32-Your best friend? x3
33-One place you go to over and over? work
34-One person who emails you regularly? my mom
35-Favorite place to eat? Cosi's, sushi, thai!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I AM NOT A WEIRDO.

And who doesn't like chocolate?

Bayjb said...

Fact, Cosi is the best place ever for lunch. I love the Cosi Club, seriously!