Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quickie

I have been all over the place this week in terms of EVERYTHING! And I shouldn't even really be doing this right now as I have to leave soon, but I've found myself thinking of blog posts and things that I want to right about. But I have no time! so bullets:
  • I am very excited because I am actually excited to write posts! I thought I would lose interest in it..and of course that's still possible, but I see blog posts in my brain and it's thrilling! lol
  • I am partaking in a company sponsored seminar thing that is being taught by an employee of the company who has been there for a number of years. In our field there are many different types of specialties so they like to provide one or two day classes just so everyone can have a general knowledge. Anyway I have decided that I really miss being in live lectures and being able to observe my professor. I take all my graduate courses online now and it is so not the same. Plus being able to connect with the people around you and make jokes or comments, whatever, makes it so much more interesting. 
  • I don't know really why it does but I have been hanging with this person who I know has been unfaithful to his SO and is acting in a way that I consider to be pretty much unfaithful. And for some reason it just makes me feel very weird and wrong. (Sorry, I will continue hanging out with him and of course he won't ever know I feel this way but it this is where I get to speak free!)
  • :) That's for this week, even though it's sucked as much as it's rocked.
  • And I'm out, and way way out of time!
Almost the weekend!

No comments: